From Friday, May 14, we provide 2 ways to order dishes in take away
It will from then on be possible to take out cold dishes to reheat yourself or you can also take away hot dishes.
Cold take away:
- Orders must be placed one day in advance by 5:00 pm at the latest.
- You can place orders by telephone on 059 / 70.30.85 or
- Via Unipage: https://de-ton.unipage.eu/ or
- Via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can pick up during our afternoon or evening service, every day that our restaurant (or terrace during Corona) is open.
- The instructions for reheating the dishes are included with the order.
- We deliver cold dishes at home to people over 65 who have difficulty walking, within a radius of 3km.
Hot takeout: (Click here to view these dishes)
- Hot pick up is only possible in the evening by appointment
- Ordering for hot pick-up can only be made by telephone: 059 / 70.30.85 and must be done before 5 pm on the day itself.
- These orders cannot be delivered.
Payment options on site: Cash, Bancontact, Visa, Mastercard, Payconiq and bank contact app
! Be careful!
Orders for cold pick-up must be made no later than 1 day in advance before 5 pm!
Collection only possible on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday
Take away menu
The dishes are served cold and must be heated up at home; we provide the instructions.
|Cocktails and Mocktails||€|
|House Cocktail 25cl||7.50|
|Picon white wine 25cl||7.50|
|Aperol Spritz 25cl||7.00|
|Virgin Mojito 25 cl (non-alcoholic)||3.50|
|Funny Pisang with fresh orange juice 25 cl (non-alcoholic)||5.00|
|Funny Campari with fresh orange juice 25cl (non-alcoholic)||5.00|
|Spiced Mango 25cl (non-alcoholic)||5.50|
|Passion Bob Mojito 25cl (non-alcoholic)||5.50|
|Tiger shrimps (5 pcs) in a garlic cream sauce||10.00|
|Norwegian Salmon carpaccio, dill oil and pink pepper||10.00|
|Beef carpaccio with basil and parmesan||10.00|
|Artisan Croquette with gray North Sea shrimps||4.00/st|
|Artisan Croquette with Belgian cheese and parmesan||2.50/st|
|Soup: Tomato or Chicken soup with chinese vegetables||5.00/liter|
|Puff pastry with goat cheese, walnuts and honey||12.00|
|Soup of the day||4.50/l|
|Salad with gray North Sea shrimp and cocktail sauce||13.50|
|Main course portions||€|
|Gratin of Fish “De Ton” with puree||19.00|
|Fried Sole with Beurre Noisette||21.50|
|Stew “De Ton” in grandmother's way||13.50|
|Cheeks of pork with Trappist Westmalle||16.00|
|Chicory gratin with puree||11.50|
|Fillet of salmon with béarnaise||19.00|
|Fried Eel in green or cream||28.00|
|Salad with gray North Sea shrimp with cocktail sauce||22.50|
|Spareribs with homemade herb mayonnaise and garlic butter 1.5 piece||20.00|
|Spareribs with homemade herb mayonnaise and garlic butter 1 piece||17.00|
|Potato choice: Puree, potatoes, fries or croquettes (fries and croquettes must be baked in the deep fryer at home)|
The weekly lunch is variable in price and is only available in the afternoon, from Thursday to Monday, except on Sundays and public holidays
See the lunch in dutch
|Main course by weight||€|
|Stew “De Ton” in grandmother's way||18.50/kg|
|Cheeks of pork with Trappist Westmalle||22.00/kg|
|Vanilla pudding with speculoos||5.50|
|Panna cotta with red fruits||5.00|
|Tiramisu with red fruits||5.50|
|Dessert plate (5 sweet snacks + eggnog)||6.50|
|Lace By Almenkerk White, Rosé or Red||15.00|
|Laurent Douchy Chardonnay White||9.50|
|Signature du Sud Merlot Red||9.50|
|Château de Seguin Bordeaux Supérieur Red||15.00|
|Moment de Plaisir Rosé||9.50|
|Almenkerk Merlot Red||26.00|
|Almenkerk Chardonnay White||32.00|
Orders must always be placed the day before by 5:00 pm at the latest
- on the number 059/70 30 85
- via mail email@example.com (please mention your telephone number in the mail)
- via unipage
- or via messenger